cookbooks

I cleared a good amount of clutter for the move a few months ago, among it were a box or two of books, including my only two cookbooks that I though I would use and never ever did. I brought them all to Half-Price Books for trade-in, but while I was waiting I discovered a little trove of old rotary club-type cookbooks, they are the type I remember my mom having around when I was a little girl, and I just couldn't pass them up.

This is one, a 1972 version by Tony Chachere:


I love these old recipes, the kind you just can't find on the internet, even though most are supremely unlikely to ever get made by me:


(Side note: I wouldn't use Half-Price Books again, for the value they give for books, I would prefer to give them to a thrift store instead.)

No comments:

Post a Comment