Burlesque



My wonderful husband went to see Burlesque with me on the day it came out. Cheerfully, I might add, and he liked it (or at least pretended to).

I have split feelings about the movie; I think it movie would have been really great if they had just filmed the whole thing inside of the club, because the non-musical real-life scenes were a little lacking (especially in the wardrobe department) but the club scenes were beautiful. You know, how good of actresses can you really expect Cher and Christina Aguilera to be? Still, I would've seen and loved this movie no matter what. And Alan Cumming and Stanley Tucci were especially fabulous in it.


I could live inside of this set. I think I missed my calling.









Now I am dying to go see Cabaret on Broadway.

No comments:

Post a Comment