grocery shopping

We almost live in Mexico. 100 Calorie Sponch, anyone?


What does SPONCH stand for?
Sulfur, Phosphorus, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Carbon, Hydrogen (key elements that compose living things)

I thought that was funny (although, it would be nice if the world were made up of pink marshmellow cookies). 



At the grocery checkout counter I bent down to get my tp off the bottom shelf of the shopping cart, and when I stood up I hit my face into the buggy handle so hard I saw black for a second or two. Seriously, it knocked off my glasses and made a cut across my nose. And no one even noticed, at least they pretended not to. 

I made a spinach, strawberry, avocado, gorgonzola and walnut salad tonight for dinner last night. It was so good. 



This salad dressing is the best ever:

No comments:

Post a Comment